ECAAS Certification is an Australian owned and operated company with its head office in Adelaide and servicing clients nationally from Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin and Perth. ECAAS Certification was established in 2003 and has assisted numerous Australian and International businesses to achieve and maintain Certification since then.
We currently service clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and the USA. ECAAS Certification is a JAS-ANZ accredited provider of certification services (often referred to as ‘accreditation’) to the internationally recognised Standards and other certification services including but not limited to:
ECAAS Certification auditors are selected based on their competence and their ability to support our clients by providing valuable feedback about the effectiveness of their Management System.
ECAAS Certification provides its Management System Certification services in an impartial and objective manner. Impartiality and objectivity are of vital importance to the professional and ethical provision of our services to our clients as well as to the interests of the wider community.
When assessing your Management System, an ECAAS Certification auditor will always look at how your Management System works and then assess whether that meets the requirements of the applicable Standards. This gives you a much more valuable understanding of the status of your Management System than the (unfortunately more common) approach of using the Standard as a checklist and reviewing how your system meets each requirement.
In other words, we use your Management System as the basis for the assessment where most others will work from the Standards as their basis.
Why should you make ECAAS Certification your Certification service provider?
The best answers to that question are probably given by our clients Testimonials but we believe that the main differences between ECAAS Certification and many of the others are that:
- We believe that a ‘Service provider” should provide Service. For us that means that we treat you as a valued client and do whatever is possible to assist your organisation through the Certification process.
- We make sure we have sufficient resources available to provide the services we offer.
We will not put your company on a long waiting-list.
- We believe that your Management System should be a tool that works for you and not just ‘tick boxes’. In our assessments, we put the effectiveness of your Management System before formality.
- ECAAS Auditors are registered professionals with many years of business as well as audit experience and understand the challenges that organisations face. They have realistic expectations of your Management System, understanding that you have a business to run as well.
- ECAAS Certification is a JAS-ANZ accredited certification body, which ensures the quality of the Certification process as well as the worldwide recognition of your certification.
- Our competitive rates are often more than 35% less than those of our major competitors. This will certainly help to make it more affordable for you.
- Our dedicated Service does not stop when the Audit does. You can always contact us for further clarification of findings and non-compliances or with any other queries you may have.
- All our auditors are multi-skilled and can assess your Management System against the requirements of all relevant Standards. This ensures a seamless assessment of all facets of your integrated system and gives you the best possible starting point for the identification of opportunities for further improvement.
- Before the Certification process is commenced, we will provide you with a detailed and accurate quotation, so there will be no surprises afterwards.
- We believe in building long-term, rewarding business relationships. Our auditors are selected for a combination of skills, qualifications and industry background. Each business is partnered with an auditor or audit team that has the competence to provide a professional, independent, objective and value-adding service.