The requirements of ISO 45001:2018 provide a framework by which an organisation can build, maintain and improve their organisation’s OH&S performance with a focus on safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health.
The safety of your staff and customers in your working environment is paramount. It is also a legal requirement that you do whatever is reasonably practicable to ensure their safety.
An effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System has the capability to improve your organisation’s Safety performance by identifying hazards, assessing the level of risk and, where necessary, putting effective control measures in place.
Benefits of having an ECAAS Certified Occupational Health & Safety Management System for your organisation include:
- Reduced risk and liability
- Improved employee morale and performance with emphasis on worker wellness and wellbeing
- Enhanced reputation as a safe and reliable partner, contractor or supplier
- Reduced costs associated with injuries and ill health
OHSAS 18001:2007 & AS/NZS 4801:2001
OHSAS 18001:2007 has been replaced by ISO 45001:2018 and organisations have until 30 September 2021 to migrate their OH&S Management system to meet these requirements.
AS/NZS 4801:2001 has been superseded by ISO 45001:2018 and organisations have until 13th July 2023 to migrate their OH&S Management System to meet these requirements.
Call us on 1300 148 886 or make an online enquiry if you would like:
- a complimentary self-assessment checklist for ISO 45001:2018
- a complimentary clause comparison matrix between the 3 Standards
- further information regarding Migration
- a quote for ISO 45001:2018 certification